ServiceM8 is a hosted application that allows you to manage all facets of a field service delivery business. It will guide you from job quoting (or job estimates) right through to invoicing on completion.
You will get real-time information on jobs that are currently active and what quotes have been issued to clients. You can also keep track of your staff with information about when they’re scheduled to be at client sites and the location.
ServiceM8 is designed to be used by everyone in your business. From each field staff member to back-office staff and through all levels of management. It is simple and effective, and best of all, it’s available anywhere, anytime.
Head over to the ServiceM8 website for more information.
FlatRateNOW's integration with ServiceM8 provides residential tradespeople the option to leverage our sales tools and price book.
"Our integration with ServiceM8 will give our users the ability to deliver great customer experiences, and lower the stress of selling for tradespeople while reducing the administrative burden in the office", said Dave Tarrant, FlatRateNOW co-founder.
Flat rate pricing is becoming necessary for tradespeople to grow and be consistently profitable in the domestic and emerging market. The efficiency of operation and the effectiveness of your sales effort are the difference between profit and loss. FlatRateNOW provides flat-rate pricing solutions with integrated sales tools that fit into your business processes and support your market segments.
FlatRateNOW’s price book and integrated sales tools for ServiceM8 offer the following key features and enhancements:
- Easy setup. Get your price book and sales tools up and running in a day.
- A complete pricing system with simple-to-understand descriptions, images, warranties, and add-on tasks for upsell opportunities.
- An electronic ScratchPad quickly build 'repair vs. replace' and ‘good, better, best' options for your customers.
- Pricing comparisons showing the savings available if they buy today.
- Quick quote generation.
- Work order creation in ServiceM8 for accepted quotes.
- Tools to manage the price book and customise it to your markets, prices and processes.
- Structured data on each customer and each deal for you to increase your market intelligence.