Version 1.2.8 includes the following updates, enhancements and features:
Xero Beta Integration
- The Xero Beta Integration is available to use.
- Sync Customers from Xero to FRN and vice versa.
- Export invoices from FRN Office into Xero in 3 steps.
Xero Beta Integration (Office View Changes)
- New ‘Xero Beta Integration’ option available in Configuration under Invoices
- Changes to Invoice columns to simplify the information available to you
- Xero Filter available within Invoices
- New Xero Icon will become visible next to the invoice when the invoice is successfully uploaded into Xero
- Xero Integration Log area available when Xero integration is enabled.
Improve for New Zealand Users (GST Calculation UI, Configuration (Country + GST), Google API)
- GST Calculation within the Quoting app has been improved to work with any GST value entered into your Configuration.
- FRN Office has been improved to automatically set GST to 15% when NZ is chosen as the country.
- The Address Search feature has been expanded to include NZ addresses.
Invoice Header Update
- ABN & License are no longer included in the Invoice Header, they are now visible under the Invoice Heading within the formal document.
- The Business Phone & Email will now appear in the Invoice Header
Info Button on Scratchpad
- If a product has Warranty Information, an Info button will appear next to the product within the Scratchad
Office View update for Accepted Quotes in Invoice Email
- You can now Enable or Disable including the Accepted Quote document with the approved Invoice Email that is generated and sent to your billing contact
Savings can be on/off for quotes
- Savings now include a new setting within FlatRateNOW Office that allows you to include/exclude Savings on your documents for each individual quotation or invoice.
- If enabled, when you press Send, Download, Accept for both Quotation & Invoice, you can include or exclude savings.
Scratchpad Guided Process
- To improve the understanding of the Scratchpad(Option Builder), you can access the ‘Scratchpad Tour’ through the Menu.
Invoice Due Date Feature
- Invoicing now includes the ability to set Due Dates.
- Due Dates are set when confirming the invoice and can be changed on the Invoice screen.
- You can enable Date of Confirmation, 7 Days, 14 Days, 30 Days or Custom from within your FRN Office Configuration.
- Invoices that are overdue will now turn RED in the Office View and Red within the Job List of the app.
Changing to Office View (Export Tab + Payment Tab)
- To improve your experience while using Configuration within the Office View, we have merged the Export Tab + Payments Tab and converted this section into the Invoices tab.
- All Invoice Related settings will now be placed in Invoices.
Pricing Adjustment Notes
- Notes from Pricing Adjustment will no longer appear to the left of the ‘Total’ price in the quote, it will now appear above the total but below the savings.