Version 1.1 was released on the 27th of March 2020
Version 1.1 release:
- New loading screen animation
- To keep you updated with the app, the new loading screen will keep you up to date with the software and when its loading.
- Improved when the loading screen will appear
- Certain processes that required uninterrupted time to load were not letting you know. This improvement will keep you up to date reducing the chance of the app failing.
- Improved code-efficiency to reduce loading time for the following processes:
- When you log in
- Creating new quote
- Switching between quotes
- Accepting a quote
- Confirming the invoice
- Fixed layout for iPhone X & iPhone 11 to suit addition screen available at the top.
- The back button was difficult to use so it has now been moved slightly.
- Fixed issue where New Quote button in the Job List was linking to the active customer not the job selected in the Job List.
- Fixed an issue where invoicing the job would link to the previous active customer not the quote's actual customer contact.
- Invoice & Payment documents generated will now also be uploaded automatically to the Aroflo’s Job Document section IF the job originated from Aroflo.
- Tagging Improvement has been added the Catalogue to enable smarter filtering in future updates.
Improvements to FlatRateNOW Office
- Home now displays information that is useful
- 'Web App' has been moved to the top of the menu
- 'Web App' has been renamed as Quote App Builder