Often you build an Option in FlatRateNOW, and then wish to create a new Option that only has minor changes to the first. In FlatRateNOW you can duplicate an Option. Duplicated options can be created as 'New Options' or merged into an Existing Option.
To duplicate an option in FlatRateNOW:
1. In ScratchPad decide the option you wish to Duplicate – Option A below.
2. Tap on the Option as if you were going to create a quote, but this time tap >Duplicate (see below). In this example, we choose Option A.
3. Tap which Option you want to duplicate it into, and choose whether you want to merge it into that option or replace it - here we choose the merge option A into option B.
4. Option B is now ready to be configured. Below we tapped Configure in option B and changed the Rheem from option A for an Aquamax so the prices can be compared.
5. Keep going until you have all the options you need. In the example below, we duplicated option B into C and configured A to have a Bosch hot water heater.