The following article outlines the update released on the 10th of July 2020.
On the 10th of July 2020, version 1.2.1 was deployed which included the following changes to the FlatRateNOW app.
- Brighte’s PDF Pamphlet is now included in all quotes sent to clients that select ‘yes’ to include Brighte information on the quote.
- The body of the email will now also include 2 linked articles to the Australian Financial Review to provide a reputable source of information.
- “Who is Brighte?” button is now available within the Finance screen
- "Who is Brighte?" is now linked on the online version of quotes.
- Discounts will now appear in ServiceM8 as a single line in ‘Work Completed’.
- The ‘Use for Jobsite’ and ‘Use for Invoice’ button have been removed from the Customer Creation window to improve the experience as the buttons were useless and did not act the way they should.
- By removing the button, it has also fixed a bug which meant the app would attempt to create a new job when in fact you did not press continue.