Latest Release Notes
Developer Release Notes
How do I add ad hoc products to my Purchase Order?
Although FlatRateNOW's pre-built tasks include the vast majority of products/materials you need to complete the job, there will be time when a variable scenario occurs while preparing to commence the job and you need to buy an ad hoc item.
Before you confirm and/or upload your Purchase Order into your Suppliers system, you can add an item.
Follow the next steps to do learn how to add an item.
- Create a Purchase Order from within your Material's view
- Select 'Add New Material'
- In this view, you will search for products/materials that we have linked to the chosen supplier. If you are in a Reece Purchase Order, it will search Reece.
- Once you have located the product, choose the quantity
- Click Add and it will now appear on your Purchase Order.