In this article, we will assist you in turning on your Notifications for FlatRateNOW on your Apple or Samsung device.
At FlatRateNOW, it is important to us that each time you use our application or interact with our team, the experience is enjoyable. To ensure you can enjoy all the benefits of the FlatRateNOW app, you need to enable your Notifications.
By default, some devices have notifications disabled. There are a range of different notifications that can be important to you, that are created within the app, such as:
- being notified when your client accepts a quote remotely
- receiving your unique link for your daily summary
- being notified when you've reached your targets (soon to be released)
- be notified when your client is viewing your quote
- Plus many more new exciting notifications to be released in the future.
More importantly, the notifications we provide relating to updates can be missed with your settings disabled.
How do you enable notifications
To enable your Notifications for FlatRateNOW, you need to head to your settings. Accessing the right area can be slightly different on each Apple or Samsung device, so it's best that you follow the guidance of the manufacturer: