Latest Release Notes
Developer Release Notes
In this article, you will be shown how to edit coupons in the Office View of FlatRateNOW
Coupons are an important part of marketing, they help boost sales and boost your return client percentage.
If your marketing campaign has changed and you'd like to update your coupons, this article will explain.
Please Note: You are only able to apply one coupon at a time. This is mandatory and cannot be ignored.
To edit a coupon, follow these steps:
- Log into your Office View
- Click 'Preset Price Adjustment'
- Click on the coupon you'd like to edit
- Click 'Edit'
- Edit the coupon name
- Edit the adjustment type
- No change
- Increase $ including GST
- Decrease $ including GST
- Increase %
- Decrease %
- Edit the adjustment amount
- If your coupon will exceed your Dynamic Pricing limit, you must tick 'May exceed dynamic pricing limit'
- Edit the Note that appears on your quotation.
- Review the example
- Hit Save
- Repeat for as many coupons as necessary