This article will explain how you can customise the loading that are applied to a number of different materials.
Immediate Note: This is not Product Markups. Loading is used in the similar way that purchasing 1m of copper is more expensive per metre than buying 100m.
FlatRateNOW provide the ability to apply loading across a whole range of different products.
You can adjust the loading with the following steps:
- Open your Office View
- Click Customise Loading
- Click Create
- Click 'Select Loading' field
- Select the loading you wish to adjust
- Customise existing the length (M)
- Customise existing the markup (%)
- Add an item to add an additional row item