Latest Release Notes
April-1st Update 2020
The following update was deployed on the 1st of April 2020.
- FlatRateNOW support can now assist setting up the Brighte Integration.
- Fixed an issue with editing matrix tasks that caused the app to calculate the change twice.
- Improved the loading performance for quotations, invoices and confirming payments – nobody should ever wait to be paid!
- Improved the link user screen for Brighte as you previously needed a degree to work it out.
- Improved the login loading time for the app:
- Reduced the amount of data required to load for invoices
- Replaced old code with a more efficient process for reviewing quote information and the catalogue